So the girls and I decided that years of not seeing each other needed to end so we planned to meet up at Laura's condo in West Palm Beach, FL for a weekend. It was so nice to see Laura and Erin and have time to catch up and reminisce. Of course both moms, Laura and Erin brought their incredibly adorable children on the trip. While Peyton only had eyes for her mom, I tried to bond with cute little Tanner. Both of them as you can see are so cute. We played at the beach and at the pool and for a weekend I was really reminded of how much I want kids of my own. That was probably the hardest part of the whole trip: seeing two of my friends have this life that I so desperately want! Husbands and kids and homes. Oh well - my time will come eventually I'm sure. Here is a picture from our last afternoon together - this is us in front of the Ritz Carlton Hotel where we spent the majority of our time.
I can't wait til our next reunion!

No comments:
Post a Comment