Friday, October 15, 2010

33.38 % There!

You know you are all so excited that I keep posting about my Harry Potter progress. I am trying not to think about the fact that I have no truly meaningful goals to post progress on so I am stuck with my outlandish desire to re-read Harry Potter. A little crazy I know.

I am currently in Goblet of Fire and according to the number of pages I have read I am 33.38% done with the series! Not too shabby considering I still have 34 days til the movie premier. The cherry on top? I just put it together that one of my best friends Ms. Michelle Dittman will actually be here for the midnight showing with me! Ah! So excited. I am sure to make some major headway this weekend as I am heading down to sunny West Palm Beach, FL with my two good friends Laura and Erin. Although they are both bringing their adorable children so I might be too busy playing in the sand and chatting with my girls to really get any reading done but I will do my best! Check back for blog updates on Florida!

1 comment:

  1. Shout out! YAY! If it makes you feel better last night at a fireside the speaker said to constantly make goal and work to achieve them and I thought, I don't have any goals... I need to make some. Then I remembered that I do and I just fail at remembering... I think that might be worse than having a silly one.

    ReplyDelete