Not going to lie I am a little excited about this. The third book has long been my favorite of the series and I am excited to see how it turns out. Everyone complains that the movies are so cheesy and the acting isn't that great but here's my argument (and defense) for the movies.
The books are cheesy. Get over it. They are. They are a cheesy romantic story.
You can fault the director for any acting that you dislike because watching the actors in other things you can see that they have talent (i.e. Kristen Stewart in Speak) but that they are following the director's instructions for however a scene is delivered.
So long story short. I like the books. I like the movies (not as much granted but I like them!) I am no "twi-hard" fan and I don't get dressed up for the movies or make homemade teeshirts or even have to see it opening night. But in the end I like em! So there!

hey hayley,
ReplyDeletei dont know if you remember me or not... maybe you do :)
but, i just read this post about the twilight saga books/movies. i feel the same way you do about these. definitely like the books better. anyway.. hope everything is good out your way!
katie {eddy} mcpherson