
Sometimes in life you find someone who just... gets you. This summer, I found someone like that. Her name is Meghan Whalen and she is pretty fabulous. We have been through three crushes, one road trip, two weeks of squatting, four family dinners and one box set of My So Called Life. Not a bad way to spend a summer. She has decided, despite all my protests, to move to Phoenix. Somehow I am supposed to figure out how to live in NYC without her sassiness and ability to know my moods and fun we have sharing my Ipod on the trains to Jersey. I will miss her.

OMG, you are too cute. I will miss you probably more than you miss me (as I dont have any friends in AZ, lol) but the upside is that my absence will cause you to stay on both twitter and blogster. Yay for social media. Thanks babe for the awesome shout out. Pure love!
ReplyDeleteI am excited you started a blog as I am much better at this than facebook or other popular forms of communication.
ReplyDelete