Thursday, February 21, 2013

Too Early for Halloween?

So I was just doing a little Buzzfeed action at work (shh don't tell) and came across a Game of Thrones one of images from Season 2. We all know I am a little obsessed with the books and the HBO series is so well done (only a month until Season 3 starts!).

Anyways, I was thinking of being a character from GOT for Halloween and their are two blondes that came to mind:
This is Daenerys and she is amazing. Her house vigil is a dragon which is pretty rockin' and she is a fierce female in this series. Actually, most of the women are amazing...hmm food for thought. Anyways, this is Daenerys in her Khaleesi costume which is awesome.

OR

I could be the evil and incestuous Queen Cersei...Her look is more of an evil Princess Bride take. She is also very "large and in charge" strong female lead.

Random food for thought for the day. I am attempting to escape the drama in the workplace today so Halloween costumes seemed the right plan of attack...I am SUCH a good employee.

No comments:

Post a Comment