Thursday, October 13, 2011

Quick Update

Ok - so I know you must be dying for some stories/pics of the trip. For unlabeled pics you can visit my Facebook page and I promise early next week I will get some blog posts done! I got home Saturday, that night my mom and I went to see the musical Newsies and then I came back to the city on Sunday and then only had a day to catch my breath before my friend Ali came to visit, then Sunday I am seeing Laura and her babies and then next Tuesday Amanda and I are going to a Hanson concert. Yes you read that right, Hanson. I love them. Go ahead and mock, but take a listen to their new music because it is amazing.

Anyways, as you can tell I have a lot going on right now and I am drowning in work right now after being gone so I can't even blog at work (just kidding...because I would never do that...). So check back around Thursday next week and I will start a plethora of posts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment