Day 4 Meghan and I headed back to Greece. I was excited for feta and gelato. Oh so excited. We waited all day for free time just so we could go get us a Greek salad. De-lish. The cool thing about Rhodes is the old town. Seriously amazing! It is a medieval town with a medieval castle that has towers that look like chess pieces and a moat and everything!
We also saw some ruins that morning of an ancient city. It was really cool, but similar to other city ruins I have seen. Is that snotty to say? That some ruins are better than others? Perhaps it was because we saw them the day after Ephesus. Oh well, guess I am a ruins snob.
Hey look ma! A castle!
We also saw some ruins that morning of an ancient city. It was really cool, but similar to other city ruins I have seen. Is that snotty to say? That some ruins are better than others? Perhaps it was because we saw them the day after Ephesus. Oh well, guess I am a ruins snob.

No comments:
Post a Comment