So here is a belated birthday post. My friend Derek from highschool and I have birthdays the same week (four days apart) so we decided that this year we would go to a Yankees game in the brand new Yankee Stadium. The coolest part of our little trek up to the Bronx was the fact that Derek was on the construction crew that built the new stadium and going to the game was his first time actually seeing the finished product. We had a lot of fun just goofing off and cheering the Yankees. Unfortunately the Yankees lost to the Mariners that night but it was still a really fun night. It was so much fun to hang with Derek again. We used to have so much fun together and it was nice to see that years can go by and our friendship hasn't changed very much. Here are some pics of the event.
I promise I am not stoned...just kind of look like it. This is us waiting for the game to start
Teixeira at bat - He is my favorite Yankee! Go Mr. First Base!

No comments:
Post a Comment