So there is a "not actually sanctioned by CrossFit but it really is a CrossFit competition" that they do in Giants Stadium. Since I only started CrossFit in December I wasn't feeling super confident about my abilities when the signups for Mayhem happened. So I decided I would go cheer people on and possibly volunteer & that is what happened! We had quite a few teams from my gym competing and since I was volunteering judging at one of the workouts I was able to cheer them on as they came through my station. It was a lot of fun. I am definitely inspired to get my butt into gear so I can do competitions with these people! They are so inspiring. And now, prepare yourself for a lot of neon green!
It was a really fun day and I got perfectly sunkissed! First color of the season. Can't wait til next week at the Mudderella when I hopefully get a little more color!
![]() |
| I spend almost my entire life with these people. Just kidding, but 1-2 hours daily! They are a crazy amazing crew! |
![]() |
| No words...lol but just know that this super typical of Mike. |
![]() |
| Literally my favorite! |
![]() |
| Blondes and Barbells killing it! Love the team spirit Sean put in to being a blonde for a day! |
| Me and my girls. My fitness goal of life is to be able to keep up with the other blonde in this pic! |
| The calm before the storm. This is the workout I volunteered on. Boat carry, box jumps, 50 yard sprint and 50 yard overhead lunges. It was brutal. All with a 10 minute time cap! |
| Ry getting his box jumps on. |
| Sean in all his wigged glory getting those 95lb walking overhead lunges done. |
| Brad struggling down the field. I am so glad I didn't have to do this! |
| Can you see how happy Crista and Steph are to be almost done? Sprinting back with the boat was the end of the workout and they look absolutely elated! |
| Though she be but little she is fierce! |
| Picking up the boat for the final carry with Sean edging them on! |
![]() |
| Emily getting in the last set of box jumps for her team. |




.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment