Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year!

So for New Years I headed down to Hells Kitchen in my sparkly dress/belt for some fun with my coworker and her friends.
This is my lovely coworker Tamara. Don't you just love her dress? It was gorgeous.
Making sure we had our New Years swag on for the big moment. I am in love with the shadows on the wall behind us. (also I'm glad that with 2 really bright flashes going off we didn't get completely washed out)
Some of the group right after the clock struck midnight. They were a rowdy fun group. So glad I got to ring in the new year with some fun crazy people.

So I guess this is the point where I reflect on 2012. It had a lot of ups and downs with a visit back to Cambodia/Vietnam, Sawyer's neardeath experience, Summer craziness and fun with visitors and Yankee games and the Olympics, & the slow winddown of fall into winter teaching me with new relationships what I do and don't want out of life. I'm grateful for all the experiences no matter how cliche it sounds to say that. So here's to you 2013! I am really excited for what you have to offer, so bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment