Monday, December 6, 2010

Back to School....Question Mark

So for those unfamiliar with my work situation, for the past couple of months I have been switched over to the accounting department. Now lest those of you who know my complete failure when it comes to numbers start to fear for my company, I mostly have been organizing information rather than producing it. Y'know, the type-A personality approach to accounting where I've been cleaning up chaos. However, as this change becomes and more and more permanent, it is quite apparent that I am way out of my league. So, here I come NYU! My work is paying for me to get my Accounting Certificate (which is like the equivalent of a minor) at New York University. I will be going to night classes two nights a week through May and then see what the schedule is for the following courses I will need. While I never thought I would be headed back to school any time soon I am excited for new pens and notebooks! That whole learning, studying, and testing part of school I'd like to skip. Hopefully NYU is cool with that.

2 comments:

  1. WOW, that's big news! Good for you. That just sounds hard, but I am sure you will do fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Hayley. And I'm so impressed by people who seem to do it in such a profitable way -- get a job, get your JOB to pay for it, and have "it" be a profitable, marketable skill. Wow.

    Excited for you. :)

    ReplyDelete