His name on the show is Tim Riggins and he is your typical bad boy with a heart of gold and a severe drinking problem. And he's gorgeous. So if you are looking for a new tv series to get attached to (and who isn't?) then sink your teeth into this one. It has sports, conflicts, father-daughter relationships, husband-wife relationships (some of the best I have seen), football and is very well written. My only complaint is that apparently there is a new season but its only available on Direct TV which is kind of strange...but they are doing two more seasons of the show. So what about the rest of us without Direct TV? Not sure.Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Hi My Name is Hayley and I am a TV Series Watchaholic
Well this year is the first in a long time where I don't have season tickets to a football season. I am fairly sad about it. So instead I decided to become addicted to a little show we like to call NBC's Friday Night Lights. (Of course this is after my True Blood, Glee, 90210, Gossip Girl, and Greek addictions that have incurred this summer due to being unemployed). Here's the breakdown- if you like football you will love it, if you like drama you will love it, if you like a family based show that's realistic you will love it. Now put all these things together and add my cherry on top:
His name on the show is Tim Riggins and he is your typical bad boy with a heart of gold and a severe drinking problem. And he's gorgeous. So if you are looking for a new tv series to get attached to (and who isn't?) then sink your teeth into this one. It has sports, conflicts, father-daughter relationships, husband-wife relationships (some of the best I have seen), football and is very well written. My only complaint is that apparently there is a new season but its only available on Direct TV which is kind of strange...but they are doing two more seasons of the show. So what about the rest of us without Direct TV? Not sure.
His name on the show is Tim Riggins and he is your typical bad boy with a heart of gold and a severe drinking problem. And he's gorgeous. So if you are looking for a new tv series to get attached to (and who isn't?) then sink your teeth into this one. It has sports, conflicts, father-daughter relationships, husband-wife relationships (some of the best I have seen), football and is very well written. My only complaint is that apparently there is a new season but its only available on Direct TV which is kind of strange...but they are doing two more seasons of the show. So what about the rest of us without Direct TV? Not sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This summer I borrowed the seasons of the Office and got addicted- I think the first show I have sat down and watched in YEARS. You would of been so proud. I miss you!!!
ReplyDeleteOMG I love Tim Riggins too!!!
ReplyDelete